TECH GURU WITH JOB GK

THIS SITE PROVIDE LATEST UPDATE ABOUT TECHNO,EDUCATION,JOB GK RELETED

ADS

ADS

Wednesday 27 March 2019

good morning


She has the hottest body figure in Bollywood
Third party image reference
 Ileana fitness regime includes dancing, running on beach, skipping in balcony, swimming and doing yoga exercise. She gives much more importance upon running. According to her, running eases the mind and acts like as a stress buster.

Third party image reference
Illeana said, I was a chubby child, but never fat. My siblings and I were always fit. I think it’s because we were encouraged to climb stairs, wash cars, and help with housework. People underestimate how strenuous domestic chores can be. Get on all fours and try mopping the floor. It’s one hell of a workout. I do it when my maid doesn’t turn up.

Third party image reference
The actress has been forthcoming and honest about all the issues she faced regarding her body image. Ileana believes she is unique and no one can question her individuality. We're born to be different and that's what the actress stands by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Website